Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I've got an unclaimed sum of $1.5 Million?

I've been receiving these super stupid e-mails recently, just thought of sharing it to everyone.

Enjoy. If you can.

THIS IS A FAKE E-MAIL.

Zenith Bank Plc
Desk
of Mr Kojo P Williams
Head of Remittance Department
Head quarters,
Garki Abuja, Nigeria

Good Day, I am Mr Kojo Williams the head of Remittance Department of the
Zenith Bank Plc. I want to use this medium to inform you that the Central
Bank has given us authorithy to transfer your unclaimed fund of the sum of
USD$1,560,000 equivalent to N 184,020,000 Nigeria currency. Though I dont
have the total sum of your fund since it yeild inteterest.

The International Monetary Fund I.M.F pass this bill dated 7th August 2008
to all Central Bank all over the world to pay international debt without
further delay. This development will enhance international relationship
between the client and it's Bank.

On this note I am pleased to seek for your maximum cooperation by acting
as the next of kin to the fund, since no written WILL is attached to the
fund, it will be possible for you to claim the fund since I am ready to
provide you with all relevant information that will be needed for the
claim.

The fund is ready for transfer and I have taken all necessary measures
within the banking hall to secure this transaction and ensure that we
acheive our aim before 7 working days.I urge you to lets work together to
acheive greatness. Now you are expected to contact Mr Bala Martins the
Head of Finance Department reponsible to open a domiciliary account as
stated on the transfer notice I sent him. Mean while the bank file number
098554-65454 has beenforwarded to the Desk of Mr Bala Martins of the
Finance Department. You are expected to send the bank's file number
098554-65454 to Mr Bala Martins for confirmation, and urge him to start
immediately. Below is the detail.

Zenith Bank Plc

Head
of Finance Department
email balamartins100@live.com

Lastly, Get back to me on receipt of this notice.

Best regards
Mr Kojo Williams
Head of Remittance Department.

THIS IS A FAKE E-MAIL.


No comments: