Sunday, August 31, 2008

Food Review: Amazing Cones


Sadly, the name was simply a name, and nothing more.

I first heard of Amazing Cones from my mom, she was raving about how this new store had served an innovative snack, a pizza in a cone.

I was curious, how could a pizza be placed in a cone?

So in hopes of satisfying my curiosity, and my empty stomach, I dropped by the store to taste the food for myself. I asked the people what their bestseller was and they told me that it the supremo italiano was their bestseller. So I ordered that along with the black gulaman variant of amazing ice. I was told that the black gulaman was also good.

After I got my order, I wasted no time to taste the food that was supposedly yummy. Unfortunately, I was not satisfied with the food quality.

In my opinion, the pizza in a cone was I bit overpriced, maybe you had to pay the price for something new and innovative. The amazing ice wasn't that good either, it was like an ice slush with chunks of black gulaman mixed with it. It was also a bit too overpriced for me.

There are still a lot more to taste in Amazing Cones, but I doubt if I would be going back anytime soon.

I give it 2 stars out of 5.

Visit them at V-mall in Greenhills Shopping Center. Or visit their website at: www.amazingcones.com

No comments: